The firm said it raised its rating on the financial and professional services firm that specializes in real estate as it believes the company shows strong asset pricing and rental demand.
JPMorgan upped its price target on the stock to $143 from $128.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates JONES LANG LASALLE INC as a Buy with a ratings score of A+. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:
"We rate JONES LANG LASALLE INC (JLL) a BUY. This is based on the convergence of positive investment measures, which should help this stock outperform the majority of stocks that we rate. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins."
Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 29.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.35, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.12, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 53.39% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 59.48% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, JLL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- JONES LANG LASALLE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, JONES LANG LASALLE INC increased its bottom line by earning $5.97 versus $4.62 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($7.66 versus $5.97).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 105.67% to $117.02 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, JONES LANG LASALLE INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -1.19%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: JLL Ratings Report
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he and Stephanie Link think could be potentially HUGE winners. Click here to see the holdings for FREE.