- 24-Week # shares bought: 21,400
- 4-Week # shares sold: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 44,290
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3.0 million
- 12-Week # shares sold: 3.1 million
- 24-Week # shares sold: 3.1 million
Stocks search for direction after stronger-than-expected earnings from Boeing and Twitter ease somewhat investors' concerns over the fate of corporate profitability in the face of rising bond yields and commodity prices.
U.S. stocks attempted to reverse the global tide Wednesday, with futures improving after better-than-expected earnings from Boeing and Twitter and a spate of multi-billion merger deals at home and abroad.
U.S. stock futures point to further losses for Wall Street and global stocks slump on Wednesday; Facebook, Boeing and AMD report earnings; Takeda sweetens offer for Shire.