- 4-Week # shares bought: 19,656
- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,670
- 12-Week # shares bought: 19,656
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,670
- 24-Week # shares bought: 19,656
- 24-Week # shares sold: 6,670
The share price already is plumped up amid efforts to enhance shareholder value; the question is how much higher it may go.
Mixed futures are likely just investors counting their pennies before resuming the rally Tuesday.
Wall Street is looking at a quieter coming week with just a trickle of economic data to analyze before the Federal Reserve meeting on Dec. 13-14.
Here are Tuesday's top research calls, including an upgrade for Pfizer, and downgrades for Goldman Sachs, Johnson & Johnson, Delphi and Darden Restaurants.