- 4-Week # shares bought: 19,656
- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,670
- 12-Week # shares bought: 19,656
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,670
- 24-Week # shares bought: 19,656
- 24-Week # shares sold: 6,670
Eatery chain Bravo Brio Restaurants may be faced with a director-election proxy battle as soon as Friday if it doesn't accept director candidates offered up by a disgruntled investor.
The sausage maker's planned acquisition of Pineland Farms Potato Company indicates a push to sell more side dishes.
The stock rose Wednesday following an announcement that the company will sell its iconic restaurant chain. But this stock is too risky for investors looking for long-term profits.