- 4-Week # shares bought: 7,800
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 7,800
- 12-Week # shares sold: 47,898
- 24-Week # shares bought: 7,800
- 24-Week # shares sold: 149,608
The Fed is data dependent. In the context of weak inflation and retail sales, it bears repeating.
The details matter in this case.
After Janet Yellen, it's Mario Draghi's turn to speak about inflation.
The broader transports industry also rose, with railroads CSX and Union Pacific each rising more than 1.5%, and trucking firm J.B. Hunt adding 1.2%.