- 4-Week # shares bought: 7,800
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 7,800
- 12-Week # shares sold: 47,898
- 24-Week # shares bought: 7,800
- 24-Week # shares sold: 149,608
The details matter in this case.
After Janet Yellen, it's Mario Draghi's turn to speak about inflation.
The broader transports industry also rose, with railroads CSX and Union Pacific each rising more than 1.5%, and trucking firm J.B. Hunt adding 1.2%.
Analysts expect the market to pause in the near term on weaker ground division margins, but many still see FedEx as the name to own in U.S. transports.