- EQY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.7 million.
- EQY traded 80,000 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:05 AM, representing 19.1% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EQY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EQY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EQY: Equity One, Inc is a real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of United States. It owns, manages, acquires, develops and redevelops shopping centers and retail properties. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.7%. EQY has a PE ratio of 72.0. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Equity One a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Equity One has been 441,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Equity One has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.99 and a short float of 4.9% with 6.63 days to cover. Shares are up 5.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Equity One as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 107.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $33.41 million to -$2.41 million.
- The gross profit margin for EQUITY ONE INC is rather low; currently it is at 17.69%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -2.71% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Equity One Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.