- 4-Week # shares bought: 26,100
- 4-Week # shares sold: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 26,100
- 12-Week # shares sold: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 30,600
- 24-Week # shares sold: 10,000
Retail may be dying, but Cohen isn't scared.
Stock futures move cautiously lower on Tuesday morning as investors await clarity on a number of events later in the week that could have geopolitical ramifications.
U.S. stock futures decline and shares in Europe fall amid a weak U.S. dollar, rising political tensions in the Gulf region and electoral risks in the U.K.
You won't hear much from the Federal Reserve in the coming days as officials enter a blackout period ahead of their June meeting the following week.