- CMGE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $32.1 million.
- CMGE has traded 304,537 shares today.
- CMGE is trading at 10.44 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- CMGE is trading at a new high 5.00% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CMGE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CMGE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CMGE: China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group Limited, through its subsidiaries, develops and publishes mobile games primarily in the People's Republic of China. It provides social games and single-player games for mobiles. CMGE has a PE ratio of 153.6. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group has been 469,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group has a market cap of $731.4 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 11.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CMGE's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 11.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 275.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CMGE has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.53, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for CHINA MOBILE GAMES -ADR is rather high; currently it is at 61.03%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 19.85% trails the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, CHINA MOBILE GAMES -ADR's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.