- HAIN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $54.3 million.
- HAIN has traded 32,125 shares today.
- HAIN is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HAIN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HAIN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HAIN: The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells organic and natural products in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Europe. HAIN has a PE ratio of 34.5. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Hain Celestial Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hain Celestial Group has been 671,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hain Celestial Group has a market cap of $4.9 billion and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. The stock has a beta of 0.33 and a short float of 8.3% with 6.18 days to cover. Shares are up 8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 26.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC has improved earnings per share by 32.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.83 versus $2.50 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.84 versus $2.83).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Food Products industry. The net income increased by 37.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $25.93 million to $35.72 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $62.49 million or 17.68% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 2.83%.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Hain Celestial Group Ratings Report.