- BDN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $21.9 million.
- BDN is making at least a new 3-day high.
- BDN has a PE ratio of 106.6.
- BDN is mentioned 0.61 times per day on StockTwits.
- BDN has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- BDN is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- BDN is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- BDN is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- BDN is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BDN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BDN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BDN: Brandywine Realty Trust is a publically owned real estate investment trust. The firm invests in real estate markets of the United States. It makes investments in office, mixed-use, and industrial properties. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.8%. BDN has a PE ratio of 106.6. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Brandywine Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Brandywine Realty has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Brandywine has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.44 and a short float of 5.6% with 5.12 days to cover. Shares are up 14.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Brandywine Realty as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, BDN's share price has jumped by 26.00%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $39.80 million or 15.22% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 69.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $7.12 million to $2.19 million.
- You can view the full Brandywine Realty Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.