- PBR.A has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $313.5 million.
- PBR.A traded 10,698 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:09 AM.
- PBR.A is down 3.2% today from Friday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PBR.A with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PBR.A NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PBR.A: Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. - Petrobras operates as an integrated oil and gas company in Brazil and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.7%. PBR.A has a PE ratio of 7.1. The average volume for Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras has been 9.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras has a market cap of $132.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 38% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- PBR.A's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, PBR.A's share price has jumped by 42.02%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- PETROBRAS-PETROLEO BRASILIER's earnings per share declined by 21.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Stable earnings per share over the past year indicate the company has sound management over its earnings and share float. However, the consensus estimates suggest that there will be an upward trend in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PETROBRAS-PETROLEO BRASILIER's EPS of $1.70 remained unchanged from the prior years' EPS of $1.70. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.71 versus $1.70).
- The gross profit margin for PETROBRAS-PETROLEO BRASILIER is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 32.09%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 6.02% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $6,413.00 million or 18.05% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.