- BNNY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $13.8 million.
- BNNY traded 62,620 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:56 AM, representing 20.8% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BNNY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BNNY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BNNY: Annie's, Inc. produces, markets, and distributes natural and organic food products. It offers approximately 145 products comprising meals, snacks, dressings, condiments, and other products, including macaroni and cheese, snack crackers, fruit snacks, and graham crackers. BNNY has a PE ratio of 49.8. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Annie's a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Annie's has been 304,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Annie's has a market cap of $578.5 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are down 21.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Annie's as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself, unimpressive growth in net income, disappointing return on equity, premium valuation and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The share price of ANNIE'S INC has not done very well: it is down 24.49% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Food Products industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 156.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $2.17 million to -$1.22 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Food Products industry and the overall market, ANNIE'S INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ANNIE'S INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 29.50%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -2.81% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Annie's Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.