- CUZ has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $25.0 million.
- CUZ is making at least a new 3-day high.
- CUZ has a PE ratio of 56.4.
- CUZ is mentioned 1.45 times per day on StockTwits.
- CUZ has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- CUZ is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- CUZ is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- CUZ is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- CUZ is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CUZ with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CUZ NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CUZ: Cousins Properties Incorporated, a real estate investment trust (REIT), owns, develops, and manages real estate portfolio, as well as performs certain real estate-related services in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.3%. CUZ has a PE ratio of 56.4. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Cousins Properties a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Cousins Properties has been 2.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Cousins has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.25 and a short float of 3.5% with 3.27 days to cover. Shares are up 25.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Cousins Properties as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CUZ's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 98.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The strong earnings growth this company has enjoyed -- up -- has apparently played a role in driving up its share price by a solid 25.37%. In addition, the rise in the general market has likely contributed to this stock's strong performance during this past year.Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CUZ should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 717.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.30 million to $2.49 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 121.90% to $43.05 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, COUSINS PROPERTIES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 17.20%.
- You can view the full Cousins Properties Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.