- VRNT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $17.9 million.
- VRNT has traded 57,095 shares today.
- VRNT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in VRNT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for VRNT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on VRNT: Verint Systems Inc. provides Actionable Intelligence solutions and value-added services worldwide. VRNT has a PE ratio of 30.3. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Verint Systems a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Verint Systems has been 487,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Verint Systems has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.09 and a short float of 2.1% with 5.65 days to cover. Shares are up 18.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Verint Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 25.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 383.33% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 49.87% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- VERINT SYSTEMS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, VERINT SYSTEMS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.99 versus $0.92 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.39 versus $0.99).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 405.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$9.15 million to $27.96 million.
- You can view the full Verint Systems Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.