- 4-Week # shares bought: 57,739
- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,900
- 12-Week # shares bought: 57,739
- 12-Week # shares sold: 8,933
- 24-Week # shares bought: 57,739
- 24-Week # shares sold: 10,969
The company's hardware pressures are more than offsetting its software growth, and are only partly due to short-term issues. More acquisitions could be on the way.
Recent earnings reports from IBM, Intel and others suggest cloud infrastructure demand is still taking a heavy toll on IT hardware sales. That is, outside of one market.
An optical component boom reveals the changing nature of telecom and IT spending.
The motion sensor chipmaker is in talks to be acquired by Japanese electronics parts maker TDK for $12 per share, according to reports.
Here are Tuesday's top research calls, including downgrades for CF Industries, Duke Energy and FireEye, and an upgrade for Arista Networks.