- LOW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $335.3 million.
- LOW has traded 82,836 shares today.
- LOW is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LOW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LOW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LOW: Lowe's Companies, Inc. operates as a home improvement retailer. It offers products for maintenance, repair, remodeling, and home decorating. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.8%. LOW has a PE ratio of 21.7. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Lowe's Companies a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Lowe's Companies has been 5.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Lowe's Companies has a market cap of $52.4 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. The stock has a beta of 1.04 and a short float of 2.5% with 2.45 days to cover. Shares are up 6.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Lowe's Companies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- LOW's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- LOWE'S COMPANIES INC has improved earnings per share by 18.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, LOWE'S COMPANIES INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.13 versus $1.68 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.63 versus $2.13).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Specialty Retail industry average. The net income increased by 10.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $942.00 million to $1,039.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $1,929.00 million or 41.42% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 21.80%.
- You can view the full Lowe's Companies Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.