Gather the furry, scaly and fluffy around the Halloween cauldron this year to enjoy hundreds of new, exclusive apparel, toys and treats from PetSmart® (NASDAQ: PETM). From the first Halloween costumes for bearded dragons to an expanded line of guinea pig costumes to clever character costumes for dogs and cats, PetSmart inspires spooky fun for all pets.
- Comfortable, easy-to-wear dog costumes that go beyond the ordinary like the cowboy, jockey or ice cream sundae.
- Easy-to-secure hats for cats will inspire feline friends to join the Halloween fun.
- Not to be left out, bearded dragons, guinea pigs and fish get delightful and frightful accessories just their size with bumble bee costumes for guinea pigs or glow-in-the-dark fish tanks with graveyard aquarium.
- Scary stylish costumes, apparel and accessories from Martha Stewart Pets®, including a posh pumpkin pet bed and devilishly divine monster costumes.
- Disney© costumes straight from the Hundred Acre Wood with Winnie the Pooh and the gang or Muppet stars Kermit and Miss Piggy.
- Costumes from DC Comics© & MarvelTM that unleash your pets’ superhero powers.
- LED harnesses, leashes and collars that light up the night and help keep your pet safe while out trick-or-treating with the family.
- Ghoulish goodies such as BLUE BuffaloTM Boo Stews, BLUE BuffaloTM Boo Bars, Grreat Choice® cookies, Zuke’s® “Zooook’s” treats and Canine GREENIES® Dental Chews that are safe treats your pet can enjoy.
- Top Fin® aquariums and accessories that offer a scary cute sanctuary for pets that swim.
Dress Up with Pet ExpressionsPet Expressions provides temporary, non-toxic, pet-safe chalking, stenciling and feathering services in the PetSmart grooming salon to give dogs of all shapes and sizes a delightful dose of spooky style. Choose from Halloween stencils such as a pumpkin, witch or ghost, seasonal chalk colors and festive feathers, a perfect solution for pets that don’t like to wear costumes but want to join in on the Halloween fun as well. The Halloween Top Dog Grooming Package can be added on to any bath or grooming service and includes a Halloween-themed bandana and pumpkin bread-scented spritz. Fright & Delight In-Store with Your Pet Little monsters are invited to trick-or-treat, take photos and more in PetSmart stores on Saturday, Oct. 25, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. local time. The first 100 pet parents in-store receive a free glow-in-the-dark reusable tote while all visitors receive a free digital photo of their pet. Pet parents can bring in their pets on Sunday, Oct. 26, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. local time for a free digital photo. A seasonal frame is available for purchase for $7.95, with 10 percent of purchase price benefiting PetSmart Charities® to help save homeless pets. PetSmart’s Halloween products are now available in all stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico and online at PetSmart.com/Halloween. Join the Halloween fun and view a video of Halloween inspired costumes, and take a look at PetSmart’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube pages. Monster Cute Photo Contest Pets are important members of the family’s Halloween traditions, and PetSmart wants to see how pets inspire your family’s costume. Share photos on the PetSmart Halloween Shop of your dogs, cats and small pets celebrating Halloween with the family for a chance to win $1,000.
- Oct. 10 – Nov. 3: A weekly winner from each category will be chosen and featured on PetSmart’s Halloween Shop and social channels
- Nov. 3 – 7: 15 finalists will advance to fan voting where one voter per day will receive a $75 PetSmart gift card
- Nov. 10: One grand prize winner from each category will be announced and receive a $1,000 prize