- 4-Week # shares bought: 50,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 43,115
- 12-Week # shares bought: 50,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 93,115
- 24-Week # shares bought: 56,180
- 24-Week # shares sold: 123,115
Pet costs are seen surging, as are several other top household categories.
For some athletes, the biggest paycheck comes when they have their aha! business idea, whether that's pre- or post-retirement.
Spectrum Brands saw growth in its hardware, home improvement and home and garden segments during the period.
The company's global auto care, hardware and home improvement segments should be the strongest performing units, analysts said.