- HR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.0 million.
- HR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- HR has a PE ratio of 71.3.
- HR is mentioned 0.39 times per day on StockTwits.
- HR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- HR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- HR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- HR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- HR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HR: Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in real estate markets of the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.8%. HR has a PE ratio of 71.3. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Healthcare Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Healthcare Realty has been 497,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Healthcare has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.71 and a short float of 4.1% with 7.68 days to cover. Shares are up 17.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Healthcare Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- HR's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 10.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 124.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$24.21 million to $5.97 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $42.92 million or 6.17% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, HEALTHCARE REALTY TRUST INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 17.20%.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- You can view the full Healthcare Realty Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.