- AVGO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $195.8 million.
- AVGO has traded 40,101 shares today.
- AVGO is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AVGO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AVGO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on AVGO: Avago Technologies Limited is engaged in the design, development, and supply of analog semiconductor devices with a focus on III-V based products. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. AVGO has a PE ratio of 61.7. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Avago Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Avago Technologies has been 1.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Avago has a market cap of $20.7 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 1.03 and a short float of 2.7% with 1.21 days to cover. Shares are up 55.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Avago Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- AVGO's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 99.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, AVGO's share price has jumped by 99.47%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- AVAGO TECHNOLOGIES LTD has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past two years. However, we anticipate this trend to reverse over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, AVAGO TECHNOLOGIES LTD reported lower earnings of $2.19 versus $2.26 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.97 versus $2.19).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 215.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $142.00 million to -$164.00 million.
- You can view the full Avago Technologies Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.