- 4-Week # shares bought: 57,739
- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,900
- 12-Week # shares bought: 57,739
- 12-Week # shares sold: 8,933
- 24-Week # shares bought: 57,739
- 24-Week # shares sold: 10,969
Here are Tuesday's top research calls, including downgrades for CF Industries, Duke Energy and FireEye, and an upgrade for Arista Networks.
Global equity and fixed-income markets soared last month as a result of a combination of expectations for continued and additional fiscal and monetary stimulus around the world.