- SEIC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $27.6 million.
- SEIC has traded 7,247 shares today.
- SEIC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SEIC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SEIC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SEIC: SEI Investments Co. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm provides wealth management and investment advisory services to its clients through its subsidiaries. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.2%. SEIC has a PE ratio of 22.4. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate SEI Investments Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for SEI Investments Company has been 716,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. SEI Investments has a market cap of $6.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.28 and a short float of 0.7% with 1.13 days to cover. Shares are up 7.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates SEI Investments Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, SEI INVESTMENTS CO's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $99.05 million or 18.14% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SEI INVESTMENTS CO has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -89.11%.
- SEI INVESTMENTS CO's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, SEI INVESTMENTS CO increased its bottom line by earning $1.63 versus $1.17 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.86 versus $1.63).
- You can view the full SEI Investments Company Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.