- REGN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $170.4 million.
- REGN traded 24,994 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:23 AM.
- REGN is up 4.5% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in REGN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for REGN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on REGN: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions in the United States and internationally. REGN has a PE ratio of 99.4. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Regeneron Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals has been 827,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Regeneron has a market cap of $34.7 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 0.65 and a short float of 6.1% with 8.26 days to cover. Shares are up 26% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
- REGN's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 43.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 45.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- REGN's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.22 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.87, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 155.75% to $327.79 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 101.26%.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 42.72% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS reported lower earnings of $3.80 versus $6.61 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($10.21 versus $3.80).
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.