- MPWR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $15.2 million.
- MPWR has traded 7,015 shares today.
- MPWR is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MPWR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MPWR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MPWR: Monolithic Power Systems, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company, designs, develops, and markets analog and mixed-signal semiconductors for storage and computing, consumer electronics, communications, and industrial/automotive markets. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.3%. MPWR has a PE ratio of 60.8. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Monolithic Power Systems a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Monolithic Power Systems has been 297,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Monolithic Power Systems has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 1.48 and a short float of 6.7% with 6.58 days to cover. Shares are up 34.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
- MPWR's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 10.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- MPWR has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 6.25, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- MONOLITHIC POWER SYSTEMS INC has improved earnings per share by 14.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MONOLITHIC POWER SYSTEMS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.59 versus $0.43 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.64 versus $0.59).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 65.04% to $25.60 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MONOLITHIC POWER SYSTEMS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 6.92%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry average. The net income increased by 16.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $5.49 million to $6.40 million.
- You can view the full Monolithic Power Systems Ratings Report.