- The Amazon effect: raising the bar on the e-commerce experience
- Third-party marketplaces: how marketplaces are eating the e-commerce world
- Cross-border trade: expansion in virtually all global markets
- Mobile adoption: the value of e-commerce in your pocket
- Social commerce: the next generation of large-scale e-commerce channels
- B2B is the new B2C: manufacturers navigating a flatter, “direct to consumer” world
Like us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor Connect on LinkedIn About ChannelAdvisor ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.