- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 3.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 32.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ARUN has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, ARUN has a quick ratio of 1.62, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for ARUBA NETWORKS INC is rather high; currently it is at 68.95%. Regardless of ARUN's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ARUN's net profit margin of -2.01% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $30.73 million or 32.18% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Communications Equipment industry and the overall market, ARUBA NETWORKS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Aruba Networks, Inc. provides enterprise mobility solutions worldwide. Aruba has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. Shares are up 18.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.