- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- KW's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 11.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 151.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Management & Development industry. The net income increased by 9700.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.40 million to $38.40 million.
- The gross profit margin for KENNEDY-WILSON HOLDINGS INC is currently very high, coming in at 76.25%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 41.83% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 2650.06% to $102.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, KENNEDY-WILSON HOLDINGS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -2.91%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 1366.66% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 39.75% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings, Inc. operates as a real estate investment and services company in the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain, and Japan. The company operates in two segments, KW Investments and KW Services. Kennedy-Wilson has a market cap of $2.48 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 17% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.