- Thursday, August 28 – Texas A&M at South Carolina
- Saturday, August 30 – Arkansas at Auburn
- Saturday, September 6 – Ole Miss and Vanderbilt
- Saturday, September 13 – Kentucky at Florida
- Friday, December 5 – SEC Championship
- Other dates to be announced
Analyst Ari Wald recommends owning growth and value and selling safety.
The banks are expected, in aggregate, to increase their distributions to nearly 100% of their net earnings over the next four quarters. However, some did better than others.
The second piece of the annual reviews determines how much banks can spend on dividends and stock buybacks.