- Thursday, August 28 – Texas A&M at South Carolina
- Saturday, August 30 – Arkansas at Auburn
- Saturday, September 6 – Ole Miss and Vanderbilt
- Saturday, September 13 – Kentucky at Florida
- Friday, December 5 – SEC Championship
- Other dates to be announced
The Federal Reserve is raising to $100 billion the amount of combined assets that would trigger a systemic risk review of proposed bank mergers.
The central bank exempted mid-sized companies from the "qualitative" part of stress tests that determine whether the companies can pay dividends and buy back stock in the coming year.
Here's how to trade some of the most active stocks on the market this week.
Regional banks may get the urge to merge if Congress relaxes some regulations this year.