- RH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $85.9 million.
- RH is down 2.1% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RH: Restoration Hardware Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the retail of home furnishings. Its product categories include furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, outdoor and garden, tableware, and children's furnishings. RH has a PE ratio of 179.6. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Restoration Hardware Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Restoration Hardware Holdings has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Restoration Hardware has a market cap of $3.5 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 31.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Restoration Hardware Holdings as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 21.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- RESTORATION HARDWARE HLDNGS has shown improvement in its earnings for its most recently reported quarter when compared with the same quarter a year earlier. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, RESTORATION HARDWARE HLDNGS turned its bottom line around by earning $0.42 versus -$0.34 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.30 versus $0.42).
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.40, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Even though the company has a strong debt-to-equity ratio, the quick ratio of 0.10 is very weak and demonstrates a lack of ability to pay short-term obligations.
- This stock has managed to rise its share value by 26.31% over the past twelve months. Looking ahead, however, we cannot assume that the stock's past performance is going to drive future results. Quite to the contrary, its sharp appreciation over the last year is one of the factors that should prompt investors to seek better opportunities elsewhere.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$57.22 million or 191.59% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Restoration Hardware Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.