- ARW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $32.0 million.
- ARW has traded 13,382 shares today.
- ARW is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ARW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ARW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ARW: Arrow Electronics, Inc. provides products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions worldwide. It operates in two segments, Global Components and Global Enterprise Computing Solutions. ARW has a PE ratio of 13.4. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Arrow Electronics a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Arrow Electronics has been 473,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Arrow has a market cap of $6.1 billion and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. The stock has a beta of 1.69 and a short float of 2.6% with 4.76 days to cover. Shares are up 14.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Arrow Electronics as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income increased by 42.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $89.94 million to $127.88 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 8.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 47.67% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 34.92% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, ARW should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- ARROW ELECTRONICS INC has improved earnings per share by 47.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ARROW ELECTRONICS INC reported lower earnings of $3.85 versus $4.58 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.75 versus $3.85).
- You can view the full Arrow Electronics Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.