- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 11.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 19.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry average. The net income increased by 3.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $2,279.00 million to $2,352.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 71.59% to $4,693.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ROYAL BANK OF CANADA has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -103.06%.
- ROYAL BANK OF CANADA's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ROYAL BANK OF CANADA increased its bottom line by earning $5.51 versus $4.96 in the prior year.
Royal Bank of Canada, a diversified financial service company, provides personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor, and capital markets products and services worldwide. Royal Bank Of Canada has a market cap of $106.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 9.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.You can view the full Royal Bank Of Canada Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center.