- BKW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $79.1 million.
- BKW has traded 11.0 million shares today.
- BKW is down 3.2% today.
- BKW was up 19.5% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BKW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BKW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BKW: Burger King Worldwide, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates and franchises fast food hamburger restaurants under the Burger King brand name. Its restaurants offer flame-grilled hamburgers, chicken and other specialty sandwiches, French fries, soft drinks, and other food products. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.2%. BKW has a PE ratio of 37.6. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Burger King Worldwide a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Burger King Worldwide has been 391,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Burger King Worldwide has a market cap of $9.6 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 0.05 and a short float of 10.3% with 2.40 days to cover. Shares are up 41.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Burger King Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 37.57% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- BURGER KING WORLDWIDE INC has improved earnings per share by 16.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, BURGER KING WORLDWIDE INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.66 versus $0.34 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.98 versus $0.66).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry average. The net income increased by 19.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $62.90 million to $75.10 million.
- The gross profit margin for BURGER KING WORLDWIDE INC is currently very high, coming in at 85.07%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 28.75% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 71.15% to $87.80 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BURGER KING WORLDWIDE INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -5.65%.
- You can view the full Burger King Worldwide Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.