- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 20.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ISSC has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.10, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- INNOVATIVE SOLTNS & SUPP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INNOVATIVE SOLTNS & SUPP INC reported lower earnings of $0.12 versus $0.19 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.21 versus $0.12).
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. In comparison to the other companies in the Aerospace & Defense industry and the overall market, INNOVATIVE SOLTNS & SUPP INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for INNOVATIVE SOLTNS & SUPP INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 29.90%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 4.69% trails that of the industry average.
Innovative Solutions and Support, Inc., a systems integrator, designs, manufactures, sells, and services flight guidance and cockpit display systems. Innovative Solutions and Support has a market cap of $95.1 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. Shares are down 23.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.You can view the full Innovative Solutions and Support Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center.