- AVGO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $114.8 million.
- AVGO has traded 36,151 shares today.
- AVGO is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AVGO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AVGO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on AVGO: Avago Technologies Limited is engaged in the design, development, and supply of analog semiconductor devices with a focus on III-V based products. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.5%. AVGO has a PE ratio of 32.1. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Avago Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Avago Technologies has been 1.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Avago has a market cap of $19.2 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 0.91 and a short float of 2.7% with 1.82 days to cover. Shares are up 44.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 24.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for AVAGO TECHNOLOGIES LTD is rather high; currently it is at 58.92%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 22.53% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $251.00 million or 31.41% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -8.94%.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry average. The net income increased by 39.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $113.00 million to $158.00 million.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 35.55% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 108.44% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Avago Technologies Ratings Report.