- LVNTA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $24.5 million.
- LVNTA is making at least a new 3-day high.
- LVNTA has a PE ratio of 85.7.
- LVNTA is mentioned 0.39 times per day on StockTwits.
- LVNTA has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- LVNTA is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- LVNTA is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- LVNTA is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- LVNTA is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LVNTA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LVNTA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LVNTA: Liberty Ventures tracks the economic performance of Expedia, Inc., TripAdvisor, Inc., Tree.com, Inc., Interval Leisure Group, Inc., Time Warner Inc., Time Warner Cable Inc., and AOL, Inc. The company is based in the United States. LVNTA has a PE ratio of 85.7. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Liberty Ventures Class A a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Liberty Ventures Class A has been 275,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Liberty Ventures Class A has a market cap of $5.4 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are up 18.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Liberty Ventures Class A as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been very high debt management risk by most measures. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 4.37 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, LVNTA maintains a poor quick ratio of 0.75, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The gross profit margin for LIBERTY VENTURES is currently very high, coming in at 82.92%. Regardless of LVNTA's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, LVNTA's net profit margin of -9.96% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 750.00% to $351.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, LIBERTY VENTURES has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 1.86%.
- This stock has increased by 69.95% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Despite the fact that the stock's value has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year, we feel that the risks surrounding an investment in this stock outweigh any potential future returns.
- LIBERTY VENTURES reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.63 versus $0.83).
- You can view the full Liberty Ventures Class A Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.