- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- XCRA's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 190.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 100.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 106.28% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.35, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Despite the fact that XCRA's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 2.37 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- 44.56% is the gross profit margin for XCERRA CORP which we consider to be strong. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, XCRA's net profit margin of -0.18% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, XCERRA CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Xcerra Corporation designs, manufactures, markets, and services automated test equipment solutions for the mobility, industrial, automotive, and consumer end markets. Xcerra has a market cap of $492.1 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 27.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.You can view the full Xcerra Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.