- RY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $37.8 million.
- RY has traded 7,936 shares today.
- RY is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RY: Royal Bank of Canada, a diversified financial service company, provides personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor, and capital markets products and services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.5%. RY has a PE ratio of 14.1. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Royal Bank Of Canada a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Royal Bank Of Canada has been 413,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Royal Bank Of Canada has a market cap of $107.5 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 10.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Royal Bank Of Canada as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market, ROYAL BANK OF CANADA's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- ROYAL BANK OF CANADA has improved earnings per share by 17.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ROYAL BANK OF CANADA increased its bottom line by earning $5.51 versus $4.96 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Commercial Banks industry average. The net income increased by 15.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $1,885.00 million to $2,175.00 million.
- You can view the full Royal Bank Of Canada Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.