- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- TEO's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.02 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to other companies in the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, TELECOM ARGENTINA STET-FRNCE has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- TELECOM ARGENTINA STET-FRNCE reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. Earnings per share have declined over the last two years. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TELECOM ARGENTINA STET-FRNCE reported lower earnings of $2.52 versus $2.78 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 8.5% in earnings ($2.31 versus $2.52).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry average. The net income has decreased by 3.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $114.17 million to $110.00 million.
Telecom Argentina S.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides fixed-line telecommunications services to residential customers, businesses, and governmental agencies in Argentina. Telecom Argentina has a market cap of $3.66 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 8.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.You can view the full Telecom Argentina Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.