- FLT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $126.8 million.
- FLT has traded 5,032 shares today.
- FLT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FLT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FLT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FLT: FleetCor Technologies, Inc. provides fuel cards and workforce payment products and services in North America, Latin America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. FLT has a PE ratio of 40.5. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Fleetcor Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Fleetcor Technologies has been 620,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Fleetcor has a market cap of $12.2 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.05 and a short float of 0.6% with 0.52 days to cover. Shares are up 26.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Fleetcor Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 12.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC has improved earnings per share by 18.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.37 versus $2.51 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.09 versus $3.37).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the IT Services industry average. The net income increased by 21.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $73.10 million to $88.55 million.
- The gross profit margin for FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC is rather high; currently it is at 57.61%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 32.37% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $106.23 million or 10.19% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -2.76%.
- You can view the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report.