- RDEN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $18.2 million.
- RDEN has traded 855,769 shares today.
- RDEN is up 3.2% today.
- RDEN was down 23.3% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RDEN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RDEN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RDEN: Elizabeth Arden, Inc., a beauty products company, engages in the manufacture, distribution, marketing, and sale of fragrances, skin care, and cosmetic products worldwide. RDEN has a PE ratio of 115.3. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Elizabeth Arden a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Elizabeth Arden has been 458,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Elizabeth Arden has a market cap of $582.6 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.18 and a short float of 7.7% with 1.94 days to cover. Shares are down 57.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- RDEN, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 4.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 20.3%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- RDEN's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.81 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Regardless of the somewhat mixed results with the debt-to-equity ratio, the company's quick ratio of 1.08 is sturdy.
- ELIZABETH ARDEN INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last two years. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ELIZABETH ARDEN INC reported lower earnings of $1.33 versus $1.92 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 91.7% in earnings ($0.11 versus $1.33).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Personal Products industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 1977.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$1.27 million to -$26.44 million.
- You can view the full Elizabeth Arden Ratings Report.