- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- AMOT's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 144.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 222.22% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 111.37% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, AMOT should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electrical Equipment industry. The net income increased by 228.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.82 million to $2.69 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 69.16% to $6.55 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ALLIED MOTION TECHNOLOGIES has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 2.93%.
Allied Motion Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells motors, electronic motion controls, gearing, and optical encoder products worldwide. Allied Motion has a market cap of $140.8 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 20.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.You can view the full Allied Motion Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.