- PWRD has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $15.2 million.
- PWRD has traded 168,894 shares today.
- PWRD is up 4.7% today.
- PWRD was down 12.1% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PWRD with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PWRD NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PWRD: Perfect World Co., Ltd., through its subsidiaries, operates as an online game developer and operator in the People's Republic of China, North America, and internationally. The company develops online games based on its proprietary game engines and development platforms. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2%. PWRD has a PE ratio of 16.4. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Perfect World a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Perfect World has been 328,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Perfect World has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 13.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- PWRD's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.17 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, PWRD has a quick ratio of 1.59, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 98.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $13.16 million to $26.07 million.
- You can view the full Perfect World Ratings Report.