- FISV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $67.8 million.
- FISV has traded 7,638 shares today.
- FISV is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FISV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FISV NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FISV: Fiserv, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides financial services technology worldwide. FISV has a PE ratio of 22.8. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Fiserv a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Fiserv has been 886,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Fiserv has a market cap of $15.6 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.14 and a short float of 1% with 2.18 days to cover. Shares are up 7.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Fiserv as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 12.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- FISERV INC has improved earnings per share by 15.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FISERV INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.45 versus $2.15 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.36 versus $2.45).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 63.90% to $277.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FISERV INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -2.76%.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Fiserv Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.