- VOYA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $59.8 million.
- VOYA has traded 7,814 shares today.
- VOYA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in VOYA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for VOYA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on VOYA: Voya Financial, Inc. operates as a retirement, investment, and insurance company in the United States. The company has five segments: Retirement, Annuities, Investment Management, Individual Life, and Employee Benefits. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.1%. VOYA has a PE ratio of 6.8. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Voya Financial a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Voya Financial has been 1.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Voya Financial has a market cap of $9.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 8.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Voya Financial as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 26.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Compared to other companies in the Diversified Financial Services industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, VOYA FINANCIAL INC has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- VOYA FINANCIAL INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, VOYA FINANCIAL INC turned its bottom line around by earning $2.27 versus -$0.09 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.90 versus $2.27).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Diversified Financial Services industry. The net income increased by 399.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$82.20 million to $246.30 million.
- You can view the full Voya Financial Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.