- If a wearable changes from “sleep” to “awake,” then disarm the ADT Pulse® security system.
- If phone alarm goes off at 6:45 a.m., then turn on the ADT Pulse-connected coffee machine.
- If Life360® family members are away from home, then lock ADT Pulse-connected doors and arm ADT Pulse security system “away.”
- If the temperature outside is above 85 degrees, then change an ADT Pulse-connected thermostat to 70 degrees.
- If a user texts “DogDoor”, then unlock the ADT Pulse-connected back door.
- If the doorbell rings, then send me an ADT Pulse real-time video clip of the front door.
- If the sun sets, then turn on ADT Pulse-connected outdoor lights.
ADT intends to ultimately open an ADT Pulse Channel to the public, offering consumers the ability to build their own unique ADT Pulse Recipes on IFTTT, or leverage pre-configured Recipes built by ADT and the IFTTT Community. The Recipes will react to user preferences and activate controllable devices in the home such as door locks, thermostats, lights, cameras, appliances, and the security system.“We’re delighted to welcome ADT to the IFTTT Channel Platform and are excited about the innovative use cases we’re building together,” said Linden Tibbets, IFTTT Chief Executive Officer. “When launched, an ADT Pulse Channel on IFTTT would enable personalized and intuitive experiences for ADT customers, bringing homes to life.” For more information, visit www.adt.com About ADT The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse® interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs approximately 17,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com. About IFTTT IFTTT (pronounced "gift" without the "g") is a service that lets you create powerful connections with one simple statement — If this then that. The IFTTT community can create if this then that connections, called Recipes, between lots of different applications, called Channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Evernote, Gmail and others. IFTTT also works with devices like the Nest Thermostat and Protect, Fitbit, UP wristband by Jawbone, and the Philips Hue bulb. For a more comprehensive overview of IFTTT, see our about page.