- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- The Bethany House
- Gigi's Playhouse
- Moline Parks and Recreation
- The Boys and Girls Club of the Greater Quad Cities
- Q.C. Paws Animal Shelter
- Martin Luther King Jr. Center
- Moline Fire Department
- Moline Police Department
Sam’s Club will also be featuring a variety of food samples and product demonstrations. Special showcase events include US Jesco Steam Mop, cheddar cheese wheel carving and Original Juan BBQ Sauce & Rubs.A number of health and wellness services will also be available including:
- Free health screenings will be offered for both members and the public monthly. Grand opening screenings will assess cholesterol, blood pressure, vision, hearing and a variety of other wellness areas, and will run August 21 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., and August 22 and 23 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Sam’s Club Pharmacy, which is open to the public, features many $4 and $10 generic prescriptions.
- The Optical Center offers $40 off one additional pair of regularly priced prescription eyeglasses with the purchase of a complete pair of eyeglasses at regular price.
- The Hearing Aid Center features premium technology in hearing aids and personal listening devices.
- VIZIO 60” Class LED Smart HDTV for $778
- Samsung Camera bundle including 16GB MicroSD card and camera case for $199.88
- $50 off on any in stock smartphone
- Pork Loin Backribs for $2.98 per pound
- Assorted Sampler Pie for $9.98
Other benefits for Sam’s Club membership include early shopping hours and Click ‘n’ Pull - an innovative way for members to save time by clicking and ordering select items online at SamsClub.com and then simply allowing associates to pull the items for pickup at the club.Membership Information A Sam's Club membership is an investment that more than pays for itself. Whether buying for a household or a business, a Sam's Club member can access exclusive savings on merchandise and outstanding benefits. With early shopping hours, and additional discounts on pharmacy and optical services, Sam’s Plus memberships offer even more with additional great benefits. Sam’s Plus memberships are $100 annually. Sam's Savings memberships and Sam's Business memberships are $45 annually. Special savings for college students and military families are also available. For more information, visit SamsClub.com/membership. About Sam’s Club Sam’s Club, a division of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT), is the nation’s eighth largest retailer and a leading membership warehouse club offering superior products and services in more than 630 clubs across the U.S., as well as in Brazil, China and Mexico. To learn more about Savings Made Simple, visit the Sam’s Club Newsroom, shop at SamsClub.com, and interact with Sam’s Club on Twitter and Facebook. *Sam’s Club ® Advertised Merchandise Policy It is our firm intention to have every advertised item in stock. Occasionally, however, an advertised item may not be available for purchase due to unforeseen difficulties. We reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases or one-per-member or household, and to exclude resellers. We have done our best to ensure all information in this piece is accurate and up to-date. Errors and omissions occasionally occur and are subject to correction. Pricing and item availability may vary by location and in Alaska, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Wisconsin and on SamsClub.com. Pricing and items are valid at your 6600 44th Avenue, Moline, Ill. club and are good August 21-24, 2014. © Copyright 2014 Sam’s Club. All rights reserved. Designed by Sam’s