- 4-Week # shares sold: 120,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 158,435
- 24-Week # shares sold: 240,295
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,200
- 12-Week # shares sold: 1,200
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 9,042
TD Ameritrade is bringing stock trading to Twitter.
Yahoo!, Amazon and Twitter have given the NFL tryouts, while Google and Facebook could join them. Don't expect Silicon Valley to solve pro football's broadcast woes, though.
Here's what you need to know now for Tuesday, Jan. 30.
Bitcoin prices were gaining Tuesday. These are the headlines you can't miss.