- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 12,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 25,667
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 41,167
Rising interest rates will lead to corporate defaults and dividend cuts. Take a proactive stance with this safe but fast growing real estate play.
Having a real estate mogul in the White House is not a bad thing for REITS in 2017, said Wilson Magee, portfolio manager for the Franklin Real Estate Fund.
The post-election rally could be heading for a painful hangover. Investors should protect their portfolios with this income-generating hedge.