- 4-Week # shares bought: 5.2 million
- 12-Week # shares bought: 8.9 million
- 24-Week # shares bought: 8.9 million
- 4-Week # shares sold: 2,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 28,356
- 24-Week # shares sold: 84,550
TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer discusses Monday's trending market topics and stocks from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
When planning for retirement, many people underestimate just how long they'll live.
TheStreet spoke with John Carreyrou, a reporter with The Wall Street Journal, who brought to light Theranos' issues in a bombshell article in 2015.
GE may be slashing its dividend for the fourth time in its company history per Charles Gasparino.
GE confirmed Monday that it's merging its transportation business with Wabtec in an $11.1 billion tie-up that's also the biggest deal to day for first year CEO John Flannery.