- 4-Week # shares bought: 855
- 4-Week # shares sold: 4,667
- 12-Week # shares bought: 855
- 12-Week # shares sold: 4,667
- 24-Week # shares bought: 855
- 24-Week # shares sold: 12,167
Retrophin announced positive results from a study in which patients with a rare kidney disease responded to treatment with its experimental drug sparsentan.
Here are Wednesday's top research calls, including upgrades for ConocoPhillips and DineEquity, and downgrades for Discover and Maxim.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND) as a weak on high relative volume candidate