- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,745
- 12-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,745
- 24-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 19,845
Biogen's announcement that CEO George Scangos would step down as head of the biotech company marks the latest company to see its chief leave the perch this year.
CMS Energy’s (CMS) stock price target was increased to $47 from $45 at KeyBanc on Friday.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified CMS Energy (CMS) as a "water-logged and getting wetter" (weak stocks crossing below support with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
Walgreens formally ended its relationship with Theranos.